Prawn & pumpkin moghrabieh - cooking instructions
Cooking time - 15 minutes
In the bag
1. Bring a pot of water to the boil
2. Ensure it is only filled to a maximum of ¾ to allow for the food bag to go in
3. Place the bag that contains the cous cous in the water and allow to simmer for 4 minutes.
4. While the bag is heating warm a suitably sized pan with a little olive oil, about 3 tablespoons
5. Add the butter provided and heat until sizzling
6. Add the prawns to the pan. Ensuring that you do not add any of the moisture that may be in the container with the prawns and sauté until prawns are cooked.
7.Gently remove the bag from the water
8. Cut the top of the bag
9. Pour the contents into the pan with the prawns and stir through.
10. Serve and enjoy
Share your meal at @mahagomelbourne