Date glazed pork cutlet - Cooking instructions
Cooking time - 12 minutes
1. Pre heat your oven to 180c
2. Remove the lid from the tray provided and dispose of the lid.
3. Remove pork from the bag, place in the oven on the tray and cook for 12 minutes or until caramelised and warm in the center.
5. When the pork is almost ready, place eggplant salad in a bowl and microwave in 1 minute intervals, stirring, until warm.
5. Remove pork from the oven, carefully remove from the tray and slice on a chopping board.
6. Place eggplant salad on a serving dish and with a flat wide lifter place sliced pork over the top.
7. Using a spoon coat the top of the pork with the XO sauce provided.
8. Sit back, relax and enjoy this special dish.
Share your meal at @mahagomelbourne