Maha lamb shoulder - cooking instructions
Maha Lamb Shoulder
Cooking time - 20 minutes
1. Pre heat your oven for 10 mins to 180c
2. Remove the lid from the tray provided and dispose of the lid.
3. Place the lamb in the oven in the tray provided and cook for 15 mins. You can also use your own roasting tray if you like.
4. Turn the oven to up to 210c and cook for a further 5 mins or until crunchy.
5. You can either serve the lamb in the tray provided or gently remove from the tray and place on a large serving dish.
6. Use the fat and juice in the bottom of the tray to pour over the lamb.
7. Sit back, have fun and enjoy your meal.
Share your meal at @mahagomelbourne