Pomegranate Glazed Beef - Heating Instructions
1. Place the beef bag on a flat plate
2. Place in the microwave and warm at 2 minute intervals until hot. Timing will differ depending on your microwave
3. Place the potato bag in the microwave and warm for 1-2 minute at a time until warm
4. Empty the contents of the bags into serving bowls and enjoy
On the stove
1. Place the contents of the beef bag in a suitable sized pan and warm it gently on a stove top.
2. Use a low heat and occasionally move the mix so it doesn’t stick to the pan
3. Place the contents of the cabbage and potato bag into a small pot and on a low heat, constantly stir so it doesn’t stick to the pan.
4. Place Cabbage and potato mix into a serving bowl and place glazed beef over the top.
In the bag
1. Bring a pot of water to the boil
2. Ensure it is only filled to a maximum of ¾ to allow for the food bags to go in
3. Place the bags in the water and allow to simmer for 3 to 4 mins or until the contents are hot
4. Gently remove the bags from the water
5. Cut the top of the bag
6. Pour the contents into serving dishes and enjoy
Share your meal at @mahagomelbourne